To achieve our further growth and expansion of our European activities, we are looking for an:
Experienced Embedded Software Engineer
Who are you
Are you looking for your next job opportunity in an innovative and growing tech-company where you can shape the products of the future and make a real difference? Are you passionate about crafting software for embedded targets? Then we can offer you your perfect job in a great working environment.
Working at Belparts
We create smart, connected devices that control the entire heating and cooling regulation in large buildings. We strive for Innovation and Quality, by using technology to enhance every part of our product development cycle:
- We apply Agile processes to adapt to changing needs and to provide a clear vision of work to our engineering team.
- Our firmware goes through a quality pipeline, strengthened by static analysis, peer code reviews and automated tests.
- The design and assembly of our innovative dynamx™ product series happens in-house, where our engineers improved our assembly line with automated product tests.
- We support our customers by providing user friendly tools, like our own smartphone application.
All this is possible with our cross-functional software team, which is not too shy to suggest new improvements and thinks creatively on how to offer new innovative features in our products.
You consider yourself as a cross-functional software engineer, but foremost you love embedded development. You enjoy reading a datasheet of a new sensor or motor and turn that into a qualitative driver. Even in embedded software you can identify proper abstractions, create maintainable and testable code. Considering the proper trade-off with the constraints of the embedded device. In short, you aim for craftsmanship in your work.
Besides your core expertise, you do not mind going broader and supporting other areas of the company by designing and maintaining in-house software tools, adding new automated tests and looking out for any quality improvements.
We are looking for a mature embedded software developer with a master’s degree in engineering (Electronics-ICT, Software) or similar by experience. Some technologies you likely will come in contact within our software team:
- Various programming languages: C, python, .net maui, Xamarin, Labview, C#
- Quality tools: Git, Gitlab CI, Jira, CMake, Robot framework, Unity
- Chips: Nordic, STM, Atmel
- Platforms: Zephyr OS, Linux, Docker, bare-metal
- Communication protocols: BACnet, Modbus, Bluetooth
An innovative early-adopter job in the informal and comfortable setting of a growing SME where you can really make a difference as a person and shape the products of the future. A dynamic working environment, where creative thinking and a critical quality mindset are highly valued.
Then send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, specifying the position. If you have any questions about our vacancy, feel free to contact us.