flow control valves
Our dynamx™ variable flow control valves, series DXN6_B are based on the revolutionary Dynamic Flow Networking (DFN) concept and controls the energy consumption in a very precise way, depending on the desired conditions. This way, we guarantee the exact amount of energy is being distributed at the right moment to the right location. The result? A maximum amount of comfort with minimal energy costs.
European patent Nr. 2307938
Chinese patent Nr. ZL200880130728.9
US patent Nr. 9823666
Registered community design RCD N° 001167076-0001
Registered community design RCD N° 001167076-0002
What is DXN6_B?
The variable flow control valves, series DXN6_B, combine five functions in one device:
- Pressure independent flow control valve (PICV)
- 6-port ball valve for change-over function (heating/cooling)
- Balancing valve
- Motorized shut-off valve
- Energy monitoring device
Why choose the DXN6_B
flow control valves?
- 6-way electronic flow control valve (EPIV) for change-over applications
- Dynamic hydronic balancing
- Integrated flow and temperature sensors
- Easy integration into any BMS system
- Remote commissioning and troubleshooting
- Energy monitoring and reduced consumption
|Power supply Uv||AC/DC 24 Volt
|Control signal Y1||0..10Vdc or via the BUS|
|Nominal pressure||PN16 (16bar)|
|Communication||MODBUS RTU or BACnet MSTP (RS485)|
|Valve connection||threaded connection G½” or G1″|
|User interface||via wireless Bluetooth® communication
|T° sensor(s)||optionally with or without ΔT-measurement|
So, what’s next? You have a new construction coming up? You are looking to improve the performance of your existing system? You are looking for a customised version to integrate dynamx™ into your offering? Interested in your free trial version? Tell us about it.